Most of the skilled worker and professionals, who wish to Immigrate to Canada from India, apply through Federal Express Entry System. It is Canada’s point-based immigration system launched by the Federal government (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) in January 2015. Every year thousands of professionals from India register in the EE system.
Stepwise Process to Apply Immigration to Canada from India 2019
- As an Indian Canada PR applicant, you need to register your profile in the Express Entry system, for which you need two key documents, i.e.
- IELTS Test to prove English proficiency and
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from World Education Service or any other approved institution by the Canadian government.
- Once these documents obtained, you are all set to create your profile in an express entry
- Register profile under FSW category and score minimum 67 points out of 100
- You will reach in EE pool, where you will get a point score or CRS score, which must be 400 plus as per the current demand.
- If you meet or exceed the cut off announced in any of EE draw, you will get Invitation to apply Canada PR from IRCC.
- Now, you need to submit compete Canada PR Application to the IRCC along with the required documents, i.e. PCC and medical certificate and other demographic related documents, etc.
- If all verification with regards to your application stands clear and perfect, you will get the approval of PR visa from the concerned department.
However, if your CRS score in the express entry is low, you may also choose to apply in the most appropriate Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). The PNPs belong to various provinces (states) of Canada.
In case you need further assistance or details about Canadian PR visa process you may visit the Canada PR Avenue.