As per the latest announcement from Canada s Immigration Minister, Hon, Sean Fraser, Canada has launched a fast-track temporary residence pathway for those Ukrainians who are fleeing war.
Under the latest Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET) program, Ukrainians and their immediate family members (any nationality) may stay in Canada for three years. Overseas candidates must apply online for Canada s visitor visa and submit their biometrics.
The CUAET candidates can apply for an open work permit as well, along with their visa application. They ll be allowed to work anywhere in Canada for any employer for up to three years with a work permit.
Canada has waived-off plenty of visitor visas and work permits related requirements under this special program, including:
· Elementary and high school students can enroll on high school upon their arrival in Canada.
· Applicants looking for post-secondary level education can apply for a study permit upon their arrival in Canada.
· Applicants without a valid passport can qualify to apply.
· Ukrainians already in Canada can apply for visitor status or work permit extension for up to three years and can also apply for a new study or work permit or extend the existing permit.
· IRCC will waive off application fees for work or study permit extension.
· Canadian employers who are willing to support Ukrainians can connect with local organizations and employers via Job bank and provide offers of employment to Ukrainians.
· Ukrainians and their family members will be exempted from the COVID-19 vaccination entry requirements of Canada. However, they must meet quarantine and testing requirements and use ArriveCAN for uploading travel documents before their arrival.
For more latest Canadian immigration updates, visit our immigration news section or to apply for a Canada PR visa in 2022; connect with our team on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777.
Canada PR Avenue is purely an online platform to share immigration knowledge and information. It is not associated with any of the Government Immigration agencies or embassies, moreover, it doesn’t deal in any kind of placement or job related services. The website of Canada PR Avenue is a subsidiary website of www.visasavenue.com, hence, any query received on this website will be handled by the Team of Visas Avenue Pvt Ltd.
Copyright © Visas Avenue Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.