With reference to the recently launched new permanent residence streams, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has now released new program guidelines on May 26, 2021.
Let’s find more about the guidelines provided by the IRCC.
Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway
Applicants will be assessed as per the established eligibility criteria on the basis of information and documents provided by them in the applications.
To qualify for any one of the six newly introduced streams, applicants must meet all of the below mentioned criteria:
· Legal entry and status as a temporary resident in Canada- Applicants must be residing in Canada with a temporary resident status and be physically present during submission and approval of permanent residence application.
· Official language proficiency – Provide original language test report and obtain a minimum of 4 language level in skill areas for the stream they are applying.
· Current work experience- Principal applicants must be working in Canadain an occupation listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) and must get paid in wages or commission.
· Intent to reside outside of Quebec- The applicant must have true intentions to reside in any Canadian province or territory except Quebec.
· Qualifying work experience- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year of full-time work experience gained in past 3 years in any of the occupations, including Health care, Workers in Canada: Essential non-health care, French-speaking workers in Canada: Health care and French-speaking workers in Canada: Essential non-health care.
· Education requirements (International graduates from a Canadian institution and French-speaking international graduates from a Canadian institution)- Applicants must have been granted a post-secondary credential in Canada.
To know more about the new permanent residence streams and to apply for Canada PR this year, you may seek expert guidance from our team of visa advisors at Canada PR Avenue. To connect with us, you may call on a Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or may drop us an email at email@example.com.
Canada PR Avenue is purely an online platform to share immigration knowledge and information. It is not associated with any of the Government Immigration agencies or embassies, moreover, it doesn’t deal in any kind of placement or job related services. The website of Canada PR Avenue is a subsidiary website of www.visasavenue.com, hence, any query received on this website will be handled by the Team of Visas Avenue Pvt Ltd.
Copyright © Visas Avenue Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.