In the latest OINP, In-Demand Skills stream draw held on September 22, 2021, Ontario invited 72 candidates under the In-Demand Skills stream draw. All the candidates who received their NOIs (notification of interest) in this draw are now eligible to apply for provincial nomination.
Separate ONIP Draw- Regional Immigration Pilot (RIP)
The Ontario PNP also announced a separate draw for candidates under Regional Immigration Pilot (RIP).
In this another draw held on the same day, the province invited candidates who had prior work experience in any one of the following NOC codes:
Health and agricultural occupations:
· NOC 3413 – nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates
· NOC 8431 – general farmworkers
· NOC 4412 – home support workers and related occupations, excluding housekeepers
· NOC 8432 – nursery and greenhouse workers
· NOC 9462 – industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers, and related workers
· NOC 8611 – harvesting labourers
Manufacturing (outside the GTA only):
· NOC 9411 – machine operators, mineral and metal processing
· NOC 9416 – metalworking and forging machine operators
· NOC 9417 – machining tool operators
· NOC 9418 – other metal products machine operators
· NOC 9421 – chemical plant machine operators
· NOC 9422 – plastics processing machine operators
· NOC 9437 – woodworking machine operators
· NOC 9446 – industrial sewing machine operators
· NOC 9461 – process control and machine operators, food, beverage, and associated products processing
· NOC 9523 – electronics assemblers, fabricators, inspectors, and testers
· NOC 9526 – mechanical assemblers and inspectors
· NOC 9536 – industrial painters, coaters, and metal finishing process operators
· NOC 9537 – other products assemblers, finishers, and inspectors
To apply for Canadian PR as a provincial nominee, find your eligibility by taking a free profile assessment online. Or, talk to our immigration experts at Canada PR Avenue on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777.
Canada PR Avenue is purely an online platform to share immigration knowledge and information. It is not associated with any of the Government Immigration agencies or embassies, moreover, it doesn’t deal in any kind of placement or job related services. The website of Canada PR Avenue is a subsidiary website of www.visasavenue.com, hence, any query received on this website will be handled by the Team of Visas Avenue Pvt Ltd.
Copyright © Visas Avenue Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.