Recently, the Canadian province, Ontario opened its application intake window for OINP s in-demand Skills Stream via new Expression of Interest (EOI) system.
Managed under Ontario Employer Job Offer Category, the In-Demand Skills Stream is ideal for those foreign workers who have a job offer in specific in-demand occupations, like agriculture, trucking, personal support work and construction.
Through this stream, they get an opportunity to apply for a provincial nomination with Ontario for Canadian permanent residency, so that they can live and work in Ontario permanently.
To qualify under this stream, candidates must have:
· An eligible job offers from an employer in Ontario -
ü For a full-time and permanent position, i.e., at least 1,560 hours/year and at least 30 hours of paid work/week.
ü In an eligible occupation under NOC skill level C or D
ü Pay must be higher than median wage level
ü Job position must be urgently required by the employer’s business
· A minimum of 9 months of collective full-time (paid) work experience or an equal amount of part-time experience in Ontario gained in past three years in a same in-demand occupation as mentioned in your job offer
· Have a work authorization or valid license from a regulatory body while applying (only if job offer is for an occupation that need authorization)
· Obtain a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 4 in an English or French language test
· Have a secondary school diploma or degree obtained either in a foreign country or in Canada. If completed outside of Canada, then submit an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report to proves it equivalency to Canadian standards.
· Have true intention to live and work in Ontario permanently, which you can prove by doing things like, having a valid job offer in Ontario or applying for job in Ontario, studying in, volunteering in or visiting Ontario, working or already worked in Ontario, proving to have professional affiliations and networks or family ties in Ontario.
To find out if you qualify for Canada permanent residency as a provincial nominee, take a free profile assessment online. Or, connect with our team of visa and immigration experts at Canada PR Avenue for quick guidance on a Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777.
Canada PR Avenue is purely an online platform to share immigration knowledge and information. It is not associated with any of the Government Immigration agencies or embassies, moreover, it doesn’t deal in any kind of placement or job related services. The website of Canada PR Avenue is a subsidiary website of www.visasavenue.com, hence, any query received on this website will be handled by the Team of Visas Avenue Pvt Ltd.
Copyright © Visas Avenue Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.